When passion, purpose, and profession all overlap, ridiculous things tend to happen. My guest today is Chris Tuff, otherwise known as The Millenial Whisperer. After 64 failed interviews, Chris finally landed a job at a digital advertising firm and that’s when his route was set in motion. He has spent his career surrounded by younger people and realized that millennials aren’t the problem, they are exposing all the problems. Chris was able to discover that all the things that the younger generations want are things that we all want!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Chris’s non-humble brag about why people should listen to him
- Life should be a ruthless pursuit of passion
- You can have an impact through others
- Past aw shift this sucks moments that led Chris to where he is now
- Breaking down Chris’s book, The Millenial Whisperer
- Different aspects of being an inspirational leader
- We all have a different type of currency
Links to resources:
Find out your strengths and weaknesses: https://www.themillennialwhisperer.com/
Reach out to Chris on Instagram!
Check out Chris’s book, The Millennial Whisperer!
You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Book a free strategy call with the Trucks Team where you’ll figure out exactly how to reach your full potential in all areas of your life: www.TrucksTeam.com