One thing that COVID-19 has taught the world is that air is the most shared resource in every indoor gathering space. My guest today is Sande Golgart, a former D-1 basketball player and Owner of Zonez, a division of Allied Modular, a company that builds disease-free laboratories. Zonez builds pre-fabricated modular sweets for office buildings that can be installed in just a couple of hours. Now, Sande and his team are focusing on the importance of clean air as they innovate beyond COVID!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Sande introduces Zonez and the services it provided
- How Zonez has shifted after the pandemic hit its clients hard
- Who spawned the idea to roll out Zonez’s new product?
- Prioritizing clean air has staying power beyond the pandemic
- What effects masks are actually having on the spread
- Unique aspects of changing the entire company’s dynamics
- Teaching people ways to be productive at home
- More companies are entering the space of online educational platforms
- How Sande went from sports to modular construction
- Check out Zonez’s white paper on mapping out how to bring people back to work
Links to resources:
Sande Golart: Zonez | LinkedIn
You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Book a free strategy call with the Trucks Team where you’ll figure out exactly how to reach your full potential in all areas of your life: www.TrucksTeam.com