Some people love the rhythm and security of a 9-5 job, but that’s just not for everyone. My guest today, Dr. Amanda Barrientez, is one of those entrepreneurs who just knows that she can’t work for somebody else. Amanda is a no-fucking-around business coach focused on helping business owners optimize their mindsets. Her hope is to help those business owners think of their business as a wealth-creating vehicle that will drive them towards their dreams. We create our own prison of limitations by our thoughts, and those thoughts can hold us back from becoming who we are supposed to become. Get some self-confidence, break out of that prison, and catch that success that you so desperately want!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Amanda’s professional bio and how she got to where she is today
- The difference in working with business owners vs. other people
- Employee vs. entrepreneur: what are the differences?
- Common hangups for people that stop them from chasing what they want
- Being willing and able to take on challenges
- Where a lack of self-love shows up in people’s lives
- Knowing what success and happiness means to you
Links to resources:
Check out Amanda’s coaching services on her website: https://www.drbarrientez.com/
You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Book a free strategy call with the Trucks Team where you’ll figure out exactly how to reach your full potential in all areas of your life: www.TrucksTeam.com