AS06: No Arms, No Legs, No Problem w/ Gabe Adams
Welcome to another episode. Today I have an individual in the studio with a beautiful soul and an incredible story. Without further adu I would like to welcome Gabe Adams to his first podcast. Gabe was born without arms and legs. I literally saw his video on social media and immediately thought that this is a human being that I am inspired by. Within 3 or 4 minutes I found him on Instagram, messaged him, and he agreed to come on today. Stay tuned for absolute inspiration!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Gabe’s story
- How to carry joy and love into your life in the face of adversity
- Effects of rock bottom and how to shift from it
- Finding your why for what you are doing
- Knowing when to support and when to let someone be independent
- Preparation past the home
- Importance of working together as one
- Advice to take away and apply towards the rest of your life
- Everything happens for a reason
- What do you want to be remembered for doing that you are not yet doing?
Links to resources:
To get a free resource right now on how to own your shift, visit http://www.7figureidentity.net