Is there any better feeling in the world than thinking you are healthy? No way! But what if you mistake normalcy for health. You would have no idea that your body and mind could feel way better! My guest today is Mike Salemi, a man who focuses on maximizing performance in physical training and beyond. Mike spent time as a gymnast, powerlifter, and martial artist, and through those sports, he was able to learn lessons that extend beyond the walls of the gym. He has successfully created an app that helps people listen to their unique bodies by creating workouts based on their individual needs.
In this episode, we talk about…
- A non-humble brag about what Mike does in this world
- The shift that changed Mike’s life into what it is now
- Mike’s training application and how it came to be
- Getting your body into a groove over an extended period of time
- Criteria to let you know if you are working out or working in
- Navigating major challenges to make shift happen
Links to resources:
Use the promo code Trucks10 for a discount at Mike’s website: https://www.mikesalemi.io/
Keep up with Mike on Instagram!
You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Book a free strategy call with the Trucks Team where you’ll figure out exactly how to reach your full potential in all areas of your life: www.TrucksTeam.com