Growing up in foster care comes with its fair share of challenges, believe me. I know all about it, having come from the system myself. My guest today is Tige Charity, a woman who helps support and serve children in the foster care system through her charity, Kids In The Spotlight. Through her organization, she is able to provide a platform for foster children to express themselves through the arts of film making and acting. Tige hopes to be a mentor to children who just want to be loved, making the world a better place one child at a time!
In this episode, we talk about…
- What Tige does and how she built her organization
- Tige’s Aw Shift moment that allowed her to find her purpose
- Making sure that the children get jobs and are successful in life
- How Tige’s vision has evolved from the original thought to today
- Struggles and objections that constantly get in the way
- Different ways to support Kids In The Spotlight
Links to resources:
Check out Tige’s organization, Kids In The Spotlight, and see how you can make a difference!
Follow Kids In The Spotlight on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!
Text to donate: 818-239-7010
Donate on Cashapp and Venmo: @kidsinc
You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Book a free strategy call with the Trucks Team where you’ll figure out exactly how to reach your full potential in all areas of your life: www.TrucksTeam.com