We all go through our own pain and trauma in life, and sometimes you can feel stuck in that pain. The world is in such a state of uncertainty right now, and unfortunately, uncertainty can be a trauma for many people. My guest today is Amy Van Slambrook, an amazing woman who teaches those affected by trauma how to transfer that pain into power. Like an emotional detective, she is able to dig deep into her clients’ pasts and uncover that pain that was never addressed. Make the decision to address that pain you are feeling instead of disconnecting, because once you face your trauma, you will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!
In this episode, we talk about…
- How Amy got to where she is right now
- Different questions that help Amy dig deep into someone’s trauma problems
- The pinnacle in Amy’s life when she decided to change everything
- We tend to think of trauma as something much worse than our lives
- When the resistance is the hardest is right before your breakthrough
- Each individual person needs a unique process to recover
- Amy is starting her first book and podcast this year!
- Staying proactive in a world that is so reactive right now
Links to resources:
Check out Amy’s work on Instagram, Twitter, or on her website: https://amyvanslambrook.com/
You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Book a free strategy call with the Trucks Team where you’ll figure out exactly how to reach your full potential in all areas of your life: www.TrucksTeam.com