Have you ever heard someone’s life story and just thought, wow, that’s a movie. My guest today, Chris Duffin, is one of those people. Chris was previously ranked number one in the world in various powerlifting disciplines and has held numerous world records. Now retired, he is known for his industry-changing innovations and education in the strength and clinical worlds. Chris is the Co-Founder, Chief Engineer and Visionary at Kabuki Strength, an organization devoted to optimizing human performance and making the world a better place through strength. His journey from homeless to a successful business professional is absolutely incredible. Remember, you are not your environment, you are not the things that have happened to you. The actions that you take from those things are what define you. Stay tuned to be inspired!
In this episode, we talk about…
- What differentiates Chris’s company from other equipment companies
- Chris’s journey from homeless to where he is now
- Entering the aerospace industry and turning companies around
- Putting yourself in a place where you are afraid
- Throwing yourself into chaos and just figuring it out
- Changing your life in accordance with your priorities
- Deciding how to contribute to the world as the person you want to be
- Negative effects of not challenging yourself
- Creating an environment where you can be happy and succeed in life
Links to resources:
Follow Chris on Instagram!
If you are looking for education and products for weight lifting, check out Kabuki Strength
Looking for inspiration? Check out Chris’s book about his life story, The Eagle and The Dragon!
You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Book a free strategy call with the Trucks Team where you’ll figure out exactly how to reach your full potential in all areas of your life: www.TrucksTeam.com