AS41: THRIVING with Cerebral Palsy w/ Val & Tre
We are all looking for certain things in the world, but it seems like the unexpected things that happen are what we really want. My guests today, Val and Tre, found each other, being from different countries, through adversity and growth. Val lives with Cerebral Palsy but with the help of Tre’s love and affection, as well as her own drive, Val has found a way to not only survive but to thrive with this disability. Together, they have been able to teach their kids to be grateful for everything they have and work hard to get everything they want.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Where Val and Tre are and how they got here together
- How Tre has pushed Val out of her comfort zone
- Grinding and working hard every single day to get what you want
- Handling adversity from the outside world as an interracial couple
- Sending a message to the world that you can be more than what you think
- Lessons learned while experiencing life with Cerebral Palsy
Links to resources:
Check out Val and Tre’s channel, Surviving with Cerebral Palsy and on Instagram!
You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Book a free strategy call with the Trucks Team where you’ll figure out exactly how to reach your full potential in all areas of your life: www.TrucksTeam.com