AS37: Cold Call King w/ Anthony Eisenman
Most of us hit that point in life where we have no idea what path we are on and where we are going. We are left to determine what direction to turn on our own. My guest today, Anthony Eisenman, had to figure life out for himself from a tough upbringing. Anthony is an enterprise sales expert that manages nearly $10 million in assets. Like many of us, he allowed his environment to dictate who he was becoming, but he decided to make a shift that his life could be anything that he wanted. You can set goals for yourself but at the same time stay detached from those dreams so that you can do what you need every day to get to those goals. If you stay driven then you will figure it out!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Breaking down Anthony’s professional career and how he got here
- How people stay in the period of making a pivotal life decision for a long time
- Self- teaching through the lens of Anthony’s life experiences
- Differentiating between being busy and being productive
- Developing a great work-life fusion so that your whole family is involved
- Staying driven even after achieving success
- Big hurdles that Anthony had to climb to get to where he is now
Links to resources:
For coaching and business advice go to Anthony’s website: anthonyeisenman.com
Keep up with Anthony on Instagram and Facebook!
You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Book a free strategy call with the Trucks Team where you’ll figure out exactly how to reach your full potential in all areas of your life: www.TrucksTeam.com