AS15: You Bouncers At The Club
In the studio today, Anthony is taking a dig into building a better life for yourself by looking at yourself as a bouncer at the club. Everyone has experienced hurt and anguish from people that are very close to them. You have felt betrayed and had relationship issues and this list goes on and on. When stuff likes this happens, people tend to close the door to their life. We all put up walls when pain is inflicted. It’s natural to want to protect yourself from that pain ever occurring again. Even though that wall is meant to keep out the bad, sometimes it keeps out all the good as well. Like a bouncer at a club, you need to be careful about who or what you let in!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why people build walls after painful experiences
- Not everything is a Trojan Horse!
- What people fail to realize when they make a choice to prevent pain
- Being the bouncer to your life night club
- Attracting people to want to be in your life
- Filtering out the fake and the garbage
- You have to let more people in your club!
- Bouncers don’t have to stay at the door
- Ask yourself, are you the night club that people want to go to?
Links to resources:
To get a free resource right now on how to own your shift, visit masterclass.7figureidentity.net