My guest today is Tommy Breedlove, a man that grew up in a dysfunctional household full of violence and abuse, eventually losing his college scholarships when he committed a violent crime. After he was released from jail, he went through dark times dealing with his demons and eventually made the shift that led him to become a coach and write the USA Today best-selling book, Legendary. Remember, diamonds are forged under pressure, so whatever your situation, you can make something beautiful!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Tommy’s journey from jail to a USA Today best-selling author
- Lessons that Tommy learned from his time in jail
- How business became the direction that Tommy chose
- Reaching people that don’t know when to ask for help
- 4 tools that can help catapult you to success and happiness
- The journey and motivation that led to Tommy writing Legendary
- Disruptions to life caused by the current pandemic
- Participate in your own rescue during these times of despair
Links to resources:
Read Tommy’s book, Legendary!
Check out Tommy’s work on Instagram or at his website: https://tommybreedlove.com/gifts
You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Book a free strategy call with the Trucks Team where you’ll figure out exactly how to reach your full potential in all areas of your life: www.TrucksTeam.com